Monday, July 30, 2012

Gardening Part 2

Finally, my plants show sign of life and growing better and better. I hope it will stay healthy and give me some fruits and flowers soon. Lucky me the sun also shine nicely and bright every morning, my tomato plant, basil, chilli, water melon, melon, sunflower, lettuce come to grow and satisfy me everyday. Thanks God for that hahaha.. 

Watermelon
Basil Seedling

I just wonder how long does it take to grow basil seedling into a big adult plant, I rode that if they start to seed I have to cut the branch and take the leaves so it will grow longer. While for the watermelon, it said it takes about 3 months from seedling to come to have fruits. Isn't it wonderful? I can't wait it, though I still enjoying look at it everyday that they growing and growing healthier and taller. 

Tomato & Chilli

My chilli plant is a bit disappointing, because lack of sun light, it won't grow bigger or taller, although they are still fighting to survive, maybe next time I will buy a fresh chilli from market and extract its seed for my chilli seedling. 

Tomatoes, Chillies, Basil

My basil plant doing great, its almost 100% success to plant basil, at least from the seedling. But I have no idea yet wether they will grow into adult plant. Basil leaves is good for cooking, you can add it in almost every food, like pizzas, sauces, soup, salsa addition etc. 

Watermelon

When I first know basil, I can't stand of its smell, but slowly I like it. I add it on my soup, and the soup turn into so fragrant and delicious. It's eliminated bad smell from the meat or bones. I usually cook it with beef or pork meat and bones. But since my husband is not a western food digest, he doesn't like too much of it. He more likes Chinese and Javanese food. 




It's frustrating if your plant got any bug or disease that could kill it. Especially when you put so many hope and times for it. But, what I know for sure is if I like it, I will always try again to make it even better.  

Watermelon & Melon

Hope I get more luck in the future especially with my plants :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would be grateful if you'd like to leave a comment. :)